2 Waterloo Road, Stalybridge, SK15 2AU
Telephone: 0161 338 3181 | Out of Hours: 0161 336 5958
Sorry, we're currently closed. Please call NHS 111
See our other Locations
MSK or Enhanced Access appointments on the 1st Floor- Open until 8.00pm | Telephone: 0161 393 2976
Yorkshire Health Solutions (Ultrasound Scan) | Telephone: 0345 095 0245
Connect Health/Pain Management | Telephone: 0330 174 1398/0800 0340 406
We are welcoming new patients, please register online or pop in to see us for the forms, PLEASE NOTE: You must live in Stalybridge area.... Our new email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
As a patient at our practice, you can now access your own electronic medical record, through a cutting-edge scheme designed to put patients at the heart of their healthcare.
Why access my medical record?
Managing our healthcare can be a time consuming business. Accessing even a simple medical detail, such as the date of your last vaccination, may mean a lengthy phone call or making an appointment. Accessing your own medical record simplifies all this, giving you better information and more control over your healthcare.
What does the system let me do?
Our online system lets you do lots of useful things without having to contact the practice.
• make appointments and order repeat prescriptions
• get test results
• review past consultations, including diagnoses, advice and treatment
• view letters to and from your GP
• check your record and fag up any possible inaccuracies
• confirm dates, to help you fill in forms for insurance or benefits
• print off information to bring to a medical appointment
• access your up-to-date health records even when you’re on holiday
• find out more about your condition, through links to trusted resources such as information sheets, websites and support groups.
For any further information on how to use Patient access, click on the Blue tile below.
If you wish to apply for Patient access, please call into the surgery to fill out the registration form.